We were the first company to introduce a compression dry sack to the market which does not use a purge valve. This innovation uses air permeable eVent® fabric on the base, which allows air to be pushed out of the sack, while stopping water getting in. This is a lighter, simpler and more reliable solution than a purge valve. The body is made of a tough 70D Polyurethane-coated fabric. It has a roll-top closure like the rest of our dry sack range and a lid with four straps for even compression. Keep your gear dry and compressed as small as possible inside your pack, watercraft, or anywhere space is an issue.
- Air compresses out, water cannot get in
- Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof and air permeable eVent® fabric base
- Waterproof seams, double stitched and fully tape sealed
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon fabric
- Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points