Roman has designed the most advanced, 'true portable' inline solar controller with functionality and ease of use in mind.
Used in conjunction with your existing solar cell array (max 15A output), this controller has the ability to be positioned 'inline' for optimum performance, as close as possible to the battery being charged, allowing maximum voltage and eliminating potential voltage drop.
Charges six types of 12V batteries
GEL, AGM, Lead-Acid (WET), Calcium, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeP04) and Lithium Titanium Oxide (LTO) type batteries
- Multiple mounting options utilizing powerful 'rare earth magnets' built into the back of the controller body
- Heavy duty 50A Anderson style colour coded 'input' and 'output' sockets
- Weatherproof and rugged design, with rubber protection on each corner
- Advanced Micro Control Unit (MCU) uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology for high efficient operation
- Large LCD screen to directly display; battery voltage, charging current, charging capacity (Amp hour), battery types and a visual sliding scale indicating the capacity of the battery in 25% increments
- Built-in regulator prevents your battery from being over or undercharged
- Built-in protection to prevent your battery from discharge in low or no light conditions
- Multiple protection against reverse polarity, short circuit, over temperature and over voltage
- Automatic equalization feature to revive deeply drained lead-acid and calcium batteries
- Can be connected to the battery permanently to keep it fully charged by using a process called 'float charge'
- Coloured LED's to easily indicate the operational status, battery condition and fault codes