Nature’s Botanical Lotion
The lotion is white and in a vegetable emulsifier so substantially thinner than the Crème so that it may work well within the spray and roll-on applications.
It has a very pleasant aroma, is nourishing to the skin and leaves no oily residue when rubbed in.
LOTION: Easy to use (great for kids to use, although you will need to check they have covered all exposed skin for biting insects.) Handy size to carry around in hand luggage on a flight, backpack, glove box, hand bag, sports bags, back pocket (particularly popular with men). Popular with fisherman as their hands do not have to touch it therefore not interfering with baiting their hooks.
Overview of Product
- Premium natural Rosemary & Cedarwood essential oils for insect control.
- Repels flies, mosquitoes, midges and sandflies. Customers have reported it also effectively repelling march flies, ticks and ants.
- No DEET, Picaridin or other harsh synthetic chemicals.
- Unlike DEET products it will NOT remove nail polish, damage/melt plastics, sunglasses, iPhone covers, fishing gear.
- Rosemary and cedarwood essential oils are also widely used for their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and are widely used by our customers for many other uses. (See ‘Safe Active ingredients’).
- Cruelty free, vegan friendly.
- Australian owned & operated business.
- Australian Pesticides & Veterinarian Medicines Authority registered. Successfully field tested and recommended by thousands
of our customers worldwide.
- Millions of units have been sold since 2005 making it one of Australia’s oldest and most popular natural insect repellent.
Rosemary & Cedarwood Essential Oils are regarded as safe for skin application by regulators such as the EPA and much safer/beneficial than chemicals such as DEET & Picaridin.
In addition to repelling they are well known as having antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal qualities and eco friendly insect repellent so our customers also report the following uses/benefits of Nature’s Botanical;
- Stop itching following insect bites, soothe hives & mild burns.
- Help with eczema, itchy rashes, psoriasis, dermatitis, athletes foot, acne & sun spots.
- QLD/Sweet Itch, greasy heel, rain scold & cover rub.
- Relief for mild arthritis of the hands.
- Deodorant, decongestant & moisturiser.