Wilderness Equipment Flash
This attractive new daypack replaces our longstanding and popular Flashback model. The FLASH continues the tradition of the teardrop design now renewed with clean, contemporary styling. With features like the laptop slip, quick-stash side pouches, built-in pen holsters and easy-grab handle, this is an everyday city-use daypack. What sets it apart is our continued use throughout of high quality canvas, heavy-duty zippers and an obsessive attention to reinforcment against wear and tear. The new segmented design canvas harness panel body surface easily adapts to any body shape. With mid-twenty litre capacity this classic canvas, 'investment-for-life' daypack is the perfect solution for students, commuters, travellers and day hikers.
- Classic, highly durable teardrop daypack for everyday use.
- Canvas water bottle side pouches with adjustable shock cord rims.
- Generous external pocket with mesh pocket and pen holster.
- Full base rand for wear protection.
- Canvas faced, contoured shoulder harness.
- Detachable, quick-release, waist stabilisation strap.
- Colours: Pinot and Cedar (see 'show larger image' above)
- Bag Fabric: High-density 8oz Australian canvas
- Reinforcing Fabric: 600d PU coated nylon Kodra.
- One back length: M (450mm)
- Capacity: 25 Litres
- Weight: 1.0 kg